20 Best Wellness Quotes for a Healthy Lifestyle
Updated: Nov 4, 2021
The term wellness is the kind of all-encompassing word that often loses its core meaning. But, I think you know exactly what I refer to when I discuss wellness.
Wellness is about living a healthy lifestyle and making healthy choices. But it's also about being aware and raising awareness about how you can live a happier and healthier life.
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links* As part of the Amazon Associates program I earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
Wellness encompasses all aspects of life including:
occupational or job satisfaction
being in harmony with nature and the environment
If you're looking to work towards a better life with more awareness of wellness and want to be mindful of your thoughts and actions, read the following quotes for inspiration.
Also read: 5 Ways to being coziness into your home
Best wellness quotes
1. Wellness is a connection of paths: knowledge and action. – Joshua Holtz
2. Your body hears everything your mind says. -Naomi Judd
3. The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. – Anthony Robbins
4. Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit – the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being. – Greg Anderson
5. Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well. – Marcus Valerius Martialis
6. To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life. – William Londen
7. Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it. – Josh Billings
8. The awareness that health is dependent upon habits that we control makes us the first generation in history that to a large extent determines its own destiny. – Jimmy Carter
9. Health and cheerfulness mutually beget each other. – Joseph Addison
10. Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel. – Eleanor Brown
11. Wellness encompasses a healthy body, a sound mind, and a tranquil spirit. Enjoy the journey as you strive for wellness. – Laurette Gagnon Beaulieu
12. My own prescription for health is less paperwork and more running barefoot through the grass. – Leslie Grimutter
13. What you put at the end of your fork is more powerful medicine than anything you will ever find at the bottom of a pill bottle. – Dr. Mark Hyman
14. The body is like a piano, and happiness is like music. It is needful to have the instrument in good order. – Henry Ward Beecher
15. If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end. – Julius Erving
16. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. – Irish proverb
17. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. – Caroline Myss
18. A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools. – Spanish Proverb
19. Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is. – Mary Radmacher
20. A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health. – Dalai Lama
I hope you enjoyed these quotes. Sometimes we need a reminder to slow down and take care of our minds and body.
Whether it means doing some relaxing yoga, reading a good book, enjoying a nutritious meal, or taking 20 minutes a day to go for a power walk, we can all do small things to improve our wellness.