25 Positive Disney Quotes Even Adults Love
Updated: Jan 13
When I was a child, I really enjoyed watching all of the Disney films, old & new. Since I was an introverted kid (and I am still an introverted adult now), films were a way to spend my time and relax. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, but honestly, I love them all.
So as I was researching my freelance writing work, I came upon a bunch of fun and inspiring Disney quotes, and I decided to share them with you in hopes that they put a smile on your face. Let's face it; we could all use some hopeful and inspiring content with everything going on in the world.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Best Hopeful Disney Quotes
1. "Even miracles take a little time." - Cinderella (Fairy Godmother)
2. "You control your destiny -- you don't need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems." -- Merida (Brave)
3. "Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." -- Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
4. "Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own." -- Donald Duck
5. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." — The Emperor in Mulan
6. "If watching is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya." — Laverne from The Hunchback of Notre Dame
7. "A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." — Zeus, Hercules
8. "Always let your conscience be your guide." — Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio
9. "How do you spell love? You don’t spell love. You feel it." — Piglet and Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
10. "Love is a song that never ends." — Bambi
11. "Some people are worth melting for." — Olaf, Frozen
12. "You're mad. Bonkers. Off your head ... But i'll tell you a secret ... some of the best people are." — Alice in Wonderland
13. "You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul." — Gusteau, Ratatouille
14. "The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." — Rafiki, The Lion King
15. “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.”— Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
16. “Your library makes our small corner of the world feel big…” — Belle, Beauty & The Beast
17. “When you’re the best of friends having so much fun together, you’re not even aware you’re such a funny pair.”— The Fox and the Hound
18. “Today is a good day to try.”— Quasimodo, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
19. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse
20. “If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.” — The Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland
21. "All around you are spirits, child. They live in the earth, the water, the sky. If you listen, they will guide you." - Pocahontas
22. "All it takes is faith and trust." –Peter Pan, Peter Pan
23. “Everything is possible, even the impossible.” –Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins
24. “Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home.” –Dory, Finding Nemo
25. "The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up." —Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
Do you want to read more inspirational quotes?
If you're feeling uninspired and lacking the motivation to get things done, I always recommend you do some reading. Fiction & non-fiction books can open your mind to new ideas and get you back on the right track.