20 Best End of the Day Affirmations
Need to unwind at the end of the day? You need to repeat the 20 Best End of the Day Affirmations, and you can prepare for a great night's sleep. They can help you feel positive at the end of the day.
If you're like me, you might experience some anxiety at the end of the day as you prepare to wind down and go to bed. Usually, thoughts begin to race through my mind, and some small insignificant thought takes hold of my brain, and I end up worrying. It becomes harder to fall asleep, and I get frustrated.
But, did you know there are many affirmations you can just repeat over and over again to help you ease anxiety, worries and boost your morale before bedtime.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
I know that nighttime affirmations may sound like a cliche of sorts, but these do really work, as long as you take the time to visualize, focus actively, and believe in them. Even if it's hard to believe in them at first, you have to repeat them until you ingrain them in your mind.
Sure, you can use sleep aids like the thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: Natural Sleep Aid and Melatonin Pills, but if you also practice saying your affirmations for a few minutes, then you can fall asleep feeling more powerful and more content mentally. Affirmations help you turn negative thoughts into positive ones!
20 END OF THE DAY AFFIRMATIONS
1. I have done the best I can today, and I am ready to tackle tomorrow.
2. I release all negative thoughts and toxic feelings.
3. I am letting go of heaviness and leaving it behind for good.
4. I will not let worries ruin my night.
5. I am letting go of my anxieties and worries tonight.
6. I am worthy of a good night's sleep and rest before I tackle tomorrow.
7. I worked hard today, and it's okay to feel tired.
8. I am ready to dream and leave the stress behind.
9. My body can heal while I sleep, and I will feel better tomorrow.
10. Sleep comes easily to me, and I let it take over.
11. I am ready for a calm and peaceful night.
12. I welcome positive thoughts exchange them with negative ones.
13. I trust that everything will turn out well in the end.
14. I will wake up feeling energized and refreshed in the morning.
15. My body is resting, and I feel grateful that I have a safe place to sleep.
16. Sleep heals my body and spirit.
17. I forgive those who wronged me, and I let it all go.
18. I invite light and love into my life while I sleep.
19. I feel calm and I can fall asleep quickly.
20. I am focusing on deep breaths to relax.
Getting a good night's sleep is essential for your mental and physical wellbeing. When you feel like you're too anxious to fall asleep, you can always try to practice these affirmations. I recommend you choose 2 or 3 and repeat them about 10-15 times until you are really "feeling" them as you say them out loud.