25 Wellness Quotes to Inspire You to Live Healthy
The idea of wellness is not new but it's recently become part of a larger conversation about living healthy, both mentally and physically.
While there's no recipe for wellness, many have used words to try and capture its essence. It's about taking care of your mind, body, and soul, and sometimes that means searching for inspiration.
Here are 25 quotes to inspire you on your wellness journey:
Disclaimer: this blog post contains affiliate links from Amazon. I may earn a small commission on qualifying purchases.
Top 25 Wellness Quotes
“Health is a state of body—wellness is a state of being.” – J. Stanford
“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
“Wellness is about more than being free from illness; it is a dynamic process of change and growth.” – Mimi Guarneri
“To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
“It's not just about health, it's about living a life that you enjoy.” ― John Bradshaw
“The power of choice is the greatest gift bestowed on mankind. Choose health and wellness.” – Dr. Deepak Chopra
“Health is not valued until sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn “
Your health is an investment, not an expense.” – Author Unknown
“Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.” – Albert Schweitzer
“Health and cheerfulness are twins that never part.” – Thomas Huxley
“A healthy outside starts from the inside.” – Robert Urich
“The greatest wealth is health.” – Virgil
“Your body hears everything your mind says.” – Naomi Judd
“Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” – Unknown
“Taking care of yourself doesn't mean me first, it means me too.” – L.R. Knost
“Laughter is the best medicine; it's more healing than any other drug.” – Patch Adams
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.”― Vivian Greene
“It's not what you do once in a while, it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.” – Jenny Craig
“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings
“Fitness is not about being better than someone else...it's about being better than you used to be.” – Khloe Kardashian
“The best way to have a healthy mind and body is by loving yourself.”― Donna Karen
“Take the time to nourish your body and it will take care of you in ways you never imagined.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – Buddha
“Your health is what you make of it. Nurture it and be grateful for the miracle of your body.”― Idil Ahmed
Products to help you get started on your wellness journey:
How to start a wellness journey today
Now that you feel inspired by these wellness quotes, it's time to take action and start your journey today. Here are a few suggestions on how to get started:
1. Make a commitment to yourself to prioritize your health and wellness.
2. Take time each day for self-care, like reading a book or taking a walk.
3. Identify your current level of wellness and set goals for improvements.
4. Get organized—make meal plans and a schedule for yourself.
5. Exercise regularly to stay physically fit.
6. Practice deep breathing and relaxation techniques.
7. Embrace healthy eating habits and nutrition principles.
8. Stay hydrated and get plenty of sleep for your body to recover.
9. Connect with other people to cultivate social wellness.
10. Learn how to manage stress, anxiety, and negative emotions.
11. Prioritize mental wellness and create healthy thought patterns.
12. Find activities that make you happy and enjoy life to the fullest!
13. Develop a positive attitude towards yourself and others.
14. Make time for creative pursuits and hobbies.
15. Explore emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
16. Learn how to listen and communicate effectively.
17. Practice gratitude and mindfulness to stay in the present moment.
18. Surround yourself with positive people who have a similar mindset.
19. Reflect on your progress and celebrate your wins!
Are you ready to start your wellness journey? Let these quotes be a reminder that it's not only about physical health, but also about nourishing your mental and emotional wellbeing.
It's time to take better care of yourself and take charge of your wellbeing. When you do, you'll find that wellness is an ongoing journey that can be filled with joy, peace, and fulfillment. So make the choice to invest in yourself today! You won't regret it.